Number of vacancies: 5
Location: Shenzhen, China
Nationality required: Filipino
Our client is a growing international trade group focusing on e-commerce and global
international trade. It has footprints in Asia, America and Europe as well as a growing profile
globally. The client has warehouse operations and offices in the U.S., the U.K., Australia and
Germany as well as China.
They are now looking for talented professionals to join the team in Shenzhen in order to
achieve better B2C e-commerce performance.
1. Conduct market research on eBay, Amazon, Ali-express and the client’s website; make
sales plan and related implementation; offer prompt reply and feedback to consumers
through emails and phone calls to improve total customer experience
2. Collect and classify clients’ product enquiries and potential needs; offer feedback to
3. Actively maintain account security and audience positive rate
1. College degree in relevant disciplines like e-commerce, trade English, English etc.
2. The candidate must be fluent in English; familiar with business communication writing
3. At least 1 year B2C e-commerce customer service working experience is preferred
4. Strong communication and customer service skills
5. Have sense of responsibility and teamwork, can handle work pressure and deadlines
6. Candidates of Filipino nationality required
Salary and benefits:
1. Basic Salary: 8,000 – 15,000 CNY/ month, depending on experience
2. Total package and benefits: basic salary + performance bonus+ annual bonus + other
benefits (including free trips, outstanding work awards and other incentives)
3. Chinese national holidays
4. 5 days annual paid leave for those working for 1 year
5. Working Visa
If this position is of interest please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to get in touch with further questions.
Foreign HR (www.foreignhr.com) is one of the leading recruiters in Asia and works
exclusively to match foreign candidates with global job openings. Headquartered in Beijing,
we are a Chinese company with an international team, giving us global experience and local
knowledge. Our business rests upon our principles of fairness, honesty, confidentiality and
diversity. We verify all of our positions to ensure that our jobs are both legitimate and
consistent as advertised.
In addition to our database of foreign talent, we also have a team of experts ready to
contact, meet with, and interview candidates who meet our clients’ requirements.